Kristen at Beautifully Adorned did this, so I thought it looks fun…
8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. House: I’m looking forward to the building being finished so we can move the final stuff.
2. End of the week: WEEKEND…
3. Losing my weight and reaching my goals.
4. Having loooong hair again.
5. Meeting my friend, Cindy’s baby girl.
6. Being a mom.
7. Breakfast… I’m hungry and need coffee
8. Finding something interesting to blog about.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got up at 5:45 to get ready for work.
3. Made creamy chicken soup with Italian rolls for supper.
4. Read a bit of Radical Womanhood by Carolyn McCulley
5. Watched an episode of House … I love that show.
6. Made lunch for Christopher and myself.
7. Tried to maintain self control regarding sweets… Wow, its difficult.
8. Went to bed early because I had to get up early again.
8 Things I Wish:
1. For a happy marriage for many years with my love.
2. For the Lord to bless us with as many kids as He sees fit.
3. For those kids to love the Lord.
4. That I can lose weight quickly…
5. To reach people with my blog.
6. To show God’s love and mercy to people around me.
7. To be more like the Proverbs 31 woman and to live out Titus 2.
8. For the racism in South Africa to end, that people realise we are all equal.
8 Shows I Watch On T.V.:
(don’t watch much TV)
1. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Style Her Famous
4. Peter Perfect
5. Interesting shows on the Crime & Investigation channel
6. Fashion TV
7. Not much else…
8 Favorite Websites:
1. Passionate Homemaking
2. Keeper of the Home
3. Beautifully Adorned
4. Frugal Granola
5. The Faithful Fashionista
8. Anything with fashion or beauty… Or check my blog roll.
Ok, that was random… Hope you guys feel so much closer to me now that you know such obscure details about my life! 🙂
If you decide to do this quiz too, leave me the link in the comments, I’d love to see yours.