I just read this testimony… It made me realise not only how fragile life is, but also how good our God is. How even in the bad times and when life rips our hearts out… HE IS GOOD AND HE IS THERE! Jeremy Camp’s song “I Still Believe” is an awesome testimony of how even when we question why things happen, we can still trust and believe that the Lord’s love and grace will endure and that He works all things for the good of those who love Him.
Buttons, blogs and whatnot
Posts from way back yonder
- @KrissyPeterssen some bloggers aren't that bad but I do hear you. I get annoyed sometimes at how much free stuff they get, lol! 1 week ago
- @abigailotwell that is amazing!!! Naomi's favorite princess hands down! I'm not that skilled sadly 1 week ago
- Wishing Barbie a Happy Birthday! I'd love to win this Barbie hamper worth R1628 with @SharonVW theblessedbarrenness.co.za/barbies-58th-b… 2 weeks ago
- Go Green with Faithful to Nature AND WIN with @MsCharlieW! prettypleasecharlie.co.za/go-green-faith… 2 weeks ago
- @KrissyPeterssen that's exactly what my husband has been saying.... he and our eldest had bugs last week. 2 weeks ago