I made this divine quiche the other night, and had to share the recipe with y’all 😉
Tub of fat free/low fat smooth cottage cheese
1 roll of puff pastry
6 cooked viennas/bacon
1 cup of cooked spinach
1 small chopped onion
½ punnet chopped button mushrooms
1 cup of grated cheddar
• Heat oven to 180 degrees.
• Line greased pie dish with puff pastry (I used 2 small lasagna dishes – makes for 2 meals).
• Sauté onions, mushrooms and spinach.
• Beat eggs till well mixed.
• Add cottage cheese and oreganum.
• Mix well together till smooth.
• Add the onion mix and viennas/bacon to the egg mix.
• Stir well till the viennas etc are evenly dispersed.
• Pour mixture into pie dish.
• Bake in oven till done (takes about 15 minutes depending on the oven).
• Serve warm with fresh salad.