Having gotten this idea from a friend of mine last year and did it on my old blog. Thought it might be cool to revise:
- You always fall in love with the person you least expect.(that I still agree with…)
- Sugar really is bad for you. (have learnt that anew this past year)
- Money makes the world go round, but it doesn’t make you happy, because you’ll never have enough. (it does however make me feel a bit better when I can buy something nice 😉 )
- Its better to be happy in your job than to make tons of money. (not that I make tons of money, but I think it would be great to find a job where I am totally happy)
- Some friends will always be there even when they get treated like rubbish, but others won’t, so rather don’t write your friends off for a guy/girl. (very true… I have seen so many relationships fall apart and that when you need your friends)
- Everyone needs an outlet, we absorb so much stress, tension, pain, anger etc, that if we don’t have an outlet, it’ll eat us alive. A hobby of some sort is great, like writing, art or music.
- Its better to watch funny, unrealistic movies than serious, realistic ones, because life is far too serious and realistic, so we some form of escapism.
- You need one very good friend who can be there to listen to you when you need them.
- You need to be a very good friend who’ll listen when needed.
- Being married doesn’t solve problems, but it makes the problems easier to solve and easier to live with. (it also creates a whole realm of new problems, but as a team its possible to solve)
- You’re never too old to learn…
- Its amazing how the Lord uses people in your life to teach you things.