I found this on my friend, Julia’s blog, and thought it might be fun… Link up if you decide to do it.
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Washing dishes and making an omelette.
2. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I’m sure I tried at some stage.
3. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I went to Willowbridge yesterday, to Dischem – if that counts.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
5. When was the last time you drove out of town?
For Chris’s birthday at the beginning of August, we went to Worcester.
6. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. Last food that you ate?
Omelette with cheese.
9. What is your dream vacation?
Somewhere peaceful and quiet… I’d like to go to Zanzibar or somewhere in Europe, like France or Italy – but for the rural, country aspects.
10. Last person’s house you were in?
My parents’ house for my dad’s birthday braai last night.
11. Do you miss anyone right now?
Not really… I’m happy by myself for a bit. Looking forward to seeing Chris tonight though.
12. What are your plans for tonight?
Dancing lesson… and then reading some more Nourishing Traditions.
13. Ever go to camp?
Camp – like church camps, yes, about 4 years ago. Camping – wow – thats looooong ago, around 7 or 8 years ago.
14. Were you an honor roll student in school?
In Matric yes, but not before then.
15. What do you want to know about the future?
I’d like to know that my kids will come to know the Lord as their Saviour.
16. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Not today, just deodorant.
17. Where is/are your best friend(s)?
My best friends are probably all at work…
18. Do you have a tan?
My skin is a whiter-shade-of-pale, so no, and no chance of getting one either.
19. What does your last text message say?
Last one I sent was to my dad telling him that I found my copy of their house keys.
20. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, did it on Monday or Tuesday.