He sat through 2 very disturbing videos of birth… caesarean and normal birth… and he didn’t pass out or run out. (I was tempted to run away when I saw the caesarean… and when the placenta was delivered in the normal birth). I am proud he stuck it out, and that he’ll be with me when I deliver this little bundle. Proud to call him my husband!
Buttons, blogs and whatnot
Posts from way back yonder
- @CindyAlfino Bring the temptation here, we will help you get rid of it 😂 1 day ago
- @cupcakemummy Sometimes there is that Rust & Vrede market in Dville. Haven't been there in years though 1 day ago
- RT @MsCharlieW: Who's your little girl’s favourite @Disney Princess? Tell me and you can win a Dream Big, Princess Hamper! https://t.co/Dvn… 2 days ago
- @MsCharlieW I don't work but still don't always manage to feed my kids the most nutritious meals, and when I do, th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @cupcakemummy @assertchris Free.facebook.com doesn't use data 3 days ago