I turned 24 today…
Its both scary and awesome at the same time… its now another year closer to 30 (eek!)
Around the blogging world, people have been doing the “this many things to do before I’m this old” thing, and I thought it would be nice to get those “dreams and goals” out there.
so here goes…
- Get my first tattoo
- Lose the baby weight and then some… get to GOAL! (thats like 30kgs…)
- Paint at least one canvas painting
- Start up and get my baby business going, along with Mwah Make Up
- See more of Cape Town… like going to Kalkbay, Noordhoek etc
- Write material for young adult girls/teens based on Set Apart Femininity and The Lost Art of True Beauty.
- Make a cheesecake from scratch.
- Pay off all debt
- Minimalise my house
- Make a pretty dress
- Have a family picnic in Kirstenbosch
- Get fit and climb Table Mountain
- Get into a routine with cleaning and being a mom
- Read The Power of A Praying Wife
- Invest in a new laptop/PC
- Dance more
- Make bubble tea
- Make meringues
- Go camping
- Establish a date night at least once a month with the husband
- Become a real food enthusiast for real
- Try and get back to playing guitar
- Redecorate our room and the lounge
- Find out more about herbs and cultivate my garden
Ok, now I’m off to bake cakes etc… please vote for my blog by clicking the link below!!!