I hate New Year’s resolutions… no one ever sticks to them! But I have some goals that I would like to achieve this year…
- Get my family into eating REAL food – for health and shape purposes
- Exercise more – taking Elijah for walks and also doing callanetics again
- Save more money – by doing outdoorsy things rather than hanging around shopping malls unnecessarily
- Craft and sew more – last year I planned to make clothes for myself, but with the pregnancy I didn’t really get around to it, this year I want to start doing that. Also making more creative things to decorate the house and gift people.
- Eat more ice cream
- Draw – Chris gave me a whole bunch of drawing books and sketch pads and pencils… so I want to get back into the arty side of me.
- Spend as much time with my little family as possible
What are your goals this year?