I was reading Fat Mum Slim this morning, and this post just totally made my day. People are SO quick to judge moms with babies and crit us for things. I saw peoples faces in Mugg and Bean yesterday when Elijah was crying non-stop because he was over-tired and refused to sleep, one old lady had this look on her face as if to say “She has no idea what she’s doing, and why is she even in public”. Now, I have never fed my son in public, but should I need to, I damn well will, its natural, and for heavens sake, the child needs to be fed.
Buttons, blogs and whatnot
Posts from way back yonder
- @KrissyPeterssen some bloggers aren't that bad but I do hear you. I get annoyed sometimes at how much free stuff they get, lol! 1 week ago
- @abigailotwell that is amazing!!! Naomi's favorite princess hands down! I'm not that skilled sadly 1 week ago
- Wishing Barbie a Happy Birthday! I'd love to win this Barbie hamper worth R1628 with @SharonVW theblessedbarrenness.co.za/barbies-58th-b… 2 weeks ago
- Go Green with Faithful to Nature AND WIN with @MsCharlieW! prettypleasecharlie.co.za/go-green-faith… 2 weeks ago
- @KrissyPeterssen that's exactly what my husband has been saying.... he and our eldest had bugs last week. 2 weeks ago