Wow! My teeny baby is now 3 months old… On Tuesday we went for coffee with 3 of the ladies from our antenatal classes, and it was so lovely to see their little babas, and just reminded me how much my monkey has grown!!
- He is now smiling a lot more, though mostly at his daddy.
- He loves bathtime and kicks his little legs in the water creating a crazy wet floor.
- He actually started sleeping till around 3 or 4am, but thats still only on occasion.
- He loves playing with his links and bells that are in his car seat, so its all jingly when I drive.
- He discovered his hands, and now uses them to chew on, or soothe himself, he spits out his dummy and sucks on his hands. I’m keeping a close eye though, as he can’t start sucking his thumb…
- He still loves to stand, and does a little dance-y thing which is super cute.